Quilted Hooded Gillet
'A true British Brand fuelled by the Spirit of a Champion'
- 'Raging Bull' logo - synonymous with Quality/Style/Functionality
Phil Vickery MBE is one of the legends of the game of Rugby who Captained England at the 2007 World Cup.
After retiring from the game and founding 'Raging Bull' Clothing, his inspired clothing is sold to Rugby and Footballs clubs
across the country
- Specifically constructed for outdoor wear this rugged Raging Bull Peached Cotton gillet offers Functionality warmth and style
- Soft Touch Peached Cotton/ Nylon outer: 40% Cotton / 10% Nylon / 50% Polyester
- Lightly quilted for warmth , with sateen navy lining proudly sporting the Raging Bull branding
- Removable quilted hood
- Twin lower pockets with press stud fastening flaps
- Full length Zip with press stud fastening storm gaurd
- Zipped inner security pocket
- Cool Machine Washable
- Average back length 33"
- 3 - 6xl