WORLD CUP Crest Rugby Shirt
Proudly Sporting their Exclusive and Iconic 'Raging Bull' logo - synonymous with Quality/Style/Functionality
'A true British Brand fuelled by the Spirit of a Champion'
Phil Vickery MBE is one of the legends of the game of Rugby who Captained England at the 2007 World Cup.
After retiring from the game and founding 'Raging Bull' Clothing, his inspired clothing is sold to Rugby and Footballs clubs
across the country
- 100% Top Quality Rugged combed Cotton jersey
- These really are top of the range garments of a superb weight and handle
- Raging Bull embroidered logo chest
- 'A British Brand Fuelled by the Spirit of a Champion - Courage Strength Honour'
- Contrast Chambrey Flat collar
- 3 button placket
- Lightly quilted stitch detail to shoulders adds a finishing touch of detail
- Short sleeve
- Sports a concealed England Flash logo in Red/White/Blue under collar
- Side vents allow maximum freedom of movement and comfort
- Generous Average length 36"